|What are the photo rules and regulations? - Show this answer|
|What are the photo rules and regulations? - Hide this answer|
|1. The maximum file size your photo can be is 2MB (2000Kb).
2. Please make sure that your picture is in one of the following digital formats:
3. BMP, GIF, JPG, JFIF, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, PCX, PIC, PICT, or TGA.
4. Make sure that your photo is taken showing your face from the front. Try to find a picture where your face is situated in the middle of the picture.
5. Try to choose a photo in which your face can be clearly seen, and the lighting is good.
6. Photos containing your email address, website URLs, or any other form of personal contact will not be accepted.
7. Avoid small photos. Your photo must be at least 150 pixels wide x 150 pixels high.
8. For best results use a photo that is at least 400 pixels wide x 400 pixels high.
9. Try to select a photo that was taken recently and one that represents you.
10. Nude pictures are not allowed.
11. Obscene, sexual or otherwise offensive photos will not be posted.
12. We currently do not accept cartoons, artwork, childhood photos, or photos where your face is not visible.
|Why is my photo cropped? - Show this answer|
|Why is my photo cropped? - Hide this answer|
|As a rule we do not crop our member's photos unless the particular photo exceeds the large photo requirement.
You can access your original photo by clicking the "My Account" tab on top of the home page, then click on the "View Photo" tab, there you will find each of your large photos as they were submitted.
Please note that every photo entered into the system is re-sized from the original version.
We create a medium size photo as well as a thumbnail version from the original photo. These are used in the search results and the profile view.
|what is the advantage of uploading my photo? - Show this answer|
|what is the advantage of uploading my photo? - Hide this answer|
|Members with photos get browsed about 60% more than other members without pictures. A picture is worth 1000 words.|
|How can I upload my photo? - Show this answer|
|How can I upload my photo? - Hide this answer|
|To upload your photo do the following steps:
1- Login to the site
2- Click on My Photos
3- Go to the bottom of the page and click on brows.
4- Select your photo.
5- Click on upload.
Please note you picture size can not be more than 400 MB.
We only accept photo with GIF or JPG format.
If you have any difficulty to upload or change your photo, please send us your picture by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to the following address:
P.O. Box 550566
|How can I change my photo? - Show this answer|
|How can I change my photo? - Hide this answer|
|When you upload your new photo it will be replaced by the old one. To upload your new photo, do the following steps: 1- Login to the site
2- Click on modify Ad
3- Go to the bottom of page and click on brows
4- Select your photo
5- Click on upload Please note you picture size can not be more than 400 MB. We only accept photo with GIF or JPG format.
|How can I delete my photo? - Show this answer|
|How can I delete my photo? - Hide this answer|
|In order to delete your profile please follow these steps,
1- Logon to your profile by using your username and password.
2- Click on the “Account” icon.
3- Click on “Settings” button.
4- At the button of the page click on the “Delete” button.
5- Click on “Yes” button in the pop up message.
|Why my Picture was edited? - Show this answer|
|Why my Picture was edited? - Hide this answer|
|Please take note of the fact that we are a Muslim website. Therefore, decent dress is a requirement on all photos that are submitted.
Indecent photos will be cropped, graphically altered, or deleted. These include photos with arms, chests, legs, or private parts appearing.
|I uploaded a new photo but still the old one is showing there. - Show this answer|
|I uploaded a new photo but still the old one is showing there. - Hide this answer|
|Your browser reads information from the cash and showing your old photo. In order to see the new photo click on refresh button or press F5.|
|How can I make my photo private? - Show this answer|
|How can I make my photo private? - Hide this answer|
|You can make your photo private by following these steps:
Logon to your account
Click on the “Account” icon
Click on the “Settings” button
Select “On” option for “Private Photo”.
Please note only users who you add to your friends list can view your photo.